Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact Weaves 2 You?
How do I care for my hair?
Weaves 2 You suggest that you:
- Wash the hair prior to installation.
- Always use a silk bonnet and/or scarf when you are sleeping to help prevent tangling.
- Gently brush out the hair before washing.
- Dirt and sweat may cause tangling. Wash the hair regularly.
- Feel free to treat the hair like your own. Our 100% virgin hair can be cut, colored, curled and straightened.
- When brushing, it is best to use a soft-bristled brush or a wide tooth comb.
If well maintained, the hair can last up to a full calendar year.
What type of payments does Weaves 2 You accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. Apple Pay accepted when using the “In person” delivery method only.
How long will it take to deliver my hair?
Orders typically take 48 hours to process. After processing it will be shipped out the next business day. If the “ In Person” method is chosen it will be an additional $5.00 usd charge. Certain Atlanta Ga, areas have the option for “ In Person” delivery. An estimated time will be given after order is placed.
What is “In Person” delivery?
While placing your order, you can choose to have your hair delivered to you on the same day. It can be delivered to your home, place of work, salon & more. Certain Atlanta Ga, areas only. There is an additional $5.00 USD charge for this method. Delivery hours are Monday – Saturday between 9 am & 8 pm. After hours delivery is available. Please email us at slay@weaves2you for more details. There will be an additional charge for any deliveries requested for after-hours time slot.
How can I Return & Exchange the hair?
If you change your mind about the length or type of hair you ordered you may exchange ONLY within 7 days of shipped or “In Person “ delivered orders. Hair must be in original package, unworn, uncut and unwrapped. How you receive it is how it should be exchanged. No refunds & no return. Exchange only.